Are there any more white label Ebooks on Duda?

Options
courtneyquaresimo
courtneyquaresimo Member Posts: 183 Leader

So I came across the 'tis the season white label Ebook on the marketing material page. Does anyone know if there are any other white label Ebooks here that are not seasonal?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 651 MVP
    Answer ✓
    Options

There are not.. Only what is available via the resources tab! What types of eBook are you looking for? There may be a pro who is willing to write and publish one :-)

Answers

• courtneyquaresimo
    courtneyquaresimo Member Posts: 183 Leader
    Options

@Aj_Pfeil Thanks for your reply Aj! I have a few eBooks written currently and a few in the works but I'm always looking to build up as much informational content as I can! I just thought the 'tis the season one was so eye-appealing and engaging and would do very well with our target audience. We love pushing out tips and tricks content to our clients and followers. I'm absolutely open to talking with an expert about what else we can push out there!

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 651 MVP
    Options

I think if we looped in @Sheyla she may be able to push a few things up the ladder with Duda about some more white label resources and some new eBooks.. I personally would like to see a white labeled eBook on Duda Flex and Core Web Vitals.