'Neustar Localeze' for Non-US Businesses?

Options
visioncraft
visioncraft Member Posts: 143 Learner

Hi, everyone — I need help! I need a service exactly as what is provided by 'Neustar Localeze', but for non-US businesses (as it seems Localeze only caters for US customers).

What do you use? What do you recommend? Any guidance is truly appreciated.

Best Answers

• Bruce_McCaughan
    Bruce_McCaughan Member Posts: 130 Learner
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey visioncraft, what country (or countries) are you looking to service?
    Brightlocal, I believe, is based in Canada and serves North America well.
    I am banished to Japan where very few of these services can be used, unfortunately.

• Russ_Jeffery
    Russ_Jeffery Member Posts: 10 App Team
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Visioncraft — it's true, Neustar is US only. Their product today is only really able to support US locations, as thats the networks that they support the best.

Uberall (near me app) is one to look at (in addition to bright local, like Bruce mentioned) — they are global in nature, so, you should have much better cross coverage. We have them in the App Store.

Answers

• visioncraft
    Options

After doing a little research, we're considering using BrightLocal. I'd be grateful if anyone here could report on any experience they've had with it…

• visioncraft
    Options

@Bruce_McCaughan I’m based in Australia, but also have customers in the EU & UK, North & South America. I’m quickly reaching the conclusion that I’ll have to use multiple tools… 😢😰

• visioncraft
    edited October 2023
    Options

Thank you for the tip, @Russ_Jeffery - I had completely overlooked the "Near Me App". It's wonderful to have something built into Duda that clients can access and manage from their Site Editor. Perfect!

@Bruce_McCaughan would Uberall work well enough for Japanese companies?