#TuesdayTips: How to Convert Websites into Figma Designs & Add to Duda
Hello there! 👋
My name is Dener, and I'm a UI & Web Designer at Duda's Brazil office. Today, I'd like to show you how to utilize one of my favorite tools, Figma, to build Duda websites.
How to Convert Websites to Figma Designs & Add to Duda
How it works:
- Install the html.to.design plugin;
- In your browser, open the website you want to convert and copy the URL.
- Paste the URL into the plugin on Figma, select device and dimensions, and click 'Import' to convert.
- In your Duda editor, open the site you’re building.
- Click in "Add a Section” and select one that's somewhat similar.
- Save it, and replace what's needed.
- Publish, and that’s your website ready with precision, down to the pixel-perfect.
Share, Like, and Comment! Bye! ❤️
*Want to create a tip yourself that Duda will feature? DM our Community Manager - @ScottyStrehlow