Is anyone using lunchbox essentials?

Options

Good Afternoon is anyone using lunchbox essentials? I've been looking to market to local mom and pop restaurants more, but im curious if any agencies have used this app for clients in the last few months and what your feedback has been?

Comments

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 672 MVP
    Options

I am not. I know its in the Duda app store, but I have always heard that GloriaFood is the goto. @ScottyStrehlow, can you get the App Guy involved?

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 315 Duda Staff
    Options

Hi @WebworxAgency - good question! Let me loop in our App expert who can shed some more light on Lunchbox.

• the_duda_app_guy
    the_duda_app_guy Member Posts: 24 mod
    Options

Hey @WebworxAgency , happy to help. I don't have much from a feedback perspective, but it's a solid option overall. It's very US / North America focused with integrations with DoorDash for delivery and various POS systems. I can look around and see if we have feedback, or maybe some folks in the Facebook group have feedback as well.

• Jacob
    Jacob Member Posts: 28 Learner
    Options

I also am very interested in Lunchbox app. Maybe Duda can set up a Webinar with Lunchbox to go over the details of app alongside Duda?

• visioncraft
    visioncraft Member Posts: 153 Learner
    Options

This is an excellent idea. I'd love to have hints and tips on the apps that would enable us to target cafés and restaurants: this is a niche with very particular requirements.

• Jacob
    Jacob Member Posts: 28 Learner
    Options

I am extremely interested in the Lunchbox App. I wanted to set up a demo with the LunchBox team to fully understand the platform before selling to my clients. I reached out to Lunchbox to get this response….

20 restaurant minium?

What's the deal with this app? Is anyone using it?

Duda, Can we get a DEMO/Webinar on this app?

• Aj_Cre8
    Options

@ScottyStrehlow can you get the team involved in this, as we shouldn't have a Min Requirement if we are wanting to use a Duda App!

• Aj_Cre8
    Options

If they aren't going to accommodate Duda Agencies, they shouldn't have a Partnership and Integration with Duda!