When I update one page, every other page on the site updates simultaneously

Options
DM365
DM365 Member Posts: 4

I have 4 web pages that I designed in Figma and I'm currently developing them in duda. Once I created one page, I copy and pasted the others using the the original page as a reference (all of the pages have a similar look and feel, that is the reason for the copy and paste). The problem is that, once I update one page (no matter which page it is) all of the other pages update as well. Has anyone ever had this issue? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tagged:

Answers

• Thomas_Connery
    Thomas_Connery Member Posts: 226 MVP
    Options

That doesn't sound right at all. Maybe the field or fields you are updating are mapped to a data element? You may want to create a support ticket if you suspect a defect or issue with the site.

• DM365
    Options

Hey man, thanks for responding. I put in the ticket to see what they can come up with, much appreciated.

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 670 MVP
    Options

I have seen a few times when you copy and paste, the same ID's and Classes will be copy and pasted as well (this is rare, but possible). When you copy and paste, be sure to refresh the page before making changes so the Duda environment can update and give the elements new classes and ID's. Let us know if your support ticket doesnt get resolved.

• DM365
    Options

Thanks AJ, I appreciate this knowledge. Will definitely keep you all in the loop.

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 308 Duda Staff
    Options

Hi @DM365! I wanted to follow up here. Did you find a solution for this with our Duda Support team?

• DM365
    Options

hi Scotty, I did. Thanks so much! The issue was that everything simply was being added to the header. All other rows were hidden/deleted for some reason. This made each webpage look the same bc Ofcourse the elements you add to the header or footer will carry over to the other pages. I appreciate everyone here being attentive to my issue.

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 308 Duda Staff
    Options

Oh, I'm glad to hear it! Cheers to a good weekend. ☀️