Transfer a web template from one to another DUDA account without deleting the former?

Options

Hi,

I have a published website on my DUDA account and have built a second website design, which is unpublished. How can a transfer this unpublished webdesign from my account to a new DUDA account without having to delete /disrupt the published website?

I basically built the second website for a client of mine on my own DUDA account and would now like to go live with it on their own DUDA account. How do I go about this without changing anything to my own website?

Best Answers

• Thomas_Connery
    Thomas_Connery Member Posts: 226 MVP
    Answer ✓
    Options

This part is confusing me, "How can a transfer this unpublished webdesign from my account to a new DUDA account without having to delete /disrupt the published website?"

Are you trying to move a website from one Duda account (user) to another account (user)? If so, you simply clone/copy the site and then get a unique transfer link and email the link to the other Duda account owner.

Or.. are you asking about having two websites within the same Duda dashboard and you want to update an older website that is published with a newer website/design in your dashboard that is unpublished?

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 672 MVP
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can't transfer the site and keep it published on your current account. If you are transferring the site to your client, then you do not need it on your account anymore.

The only thing you can do is Save the template as a "Team Template". Transfer the website to the other account, then create a new site using the "Saved Template".

If you are concerned about messing up one site when transferring another, there is not an issue there. So long as you aren't transferring the Published Site.

Answers