Idea on how to run contests

Options

Hey Duda crew,

I'm building a site for a community of 40K people, currently on Facebook. Any ideas on how to run an art challenge / contest via the Duda site? I was thinking of just having them post to the FB group and use a hashtag, but I'd much prefer to be able to take and show entries and winners on the wbesite. It's an art challenge, so I'd need each person to type a little description and upload up to 5 images or so.

Alternatively, I would look for a way to embed from a public FB group based on a hashtag or something…

Any ideas or apps worth trying?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 307 Duda Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey there, @siphonstrategy!

For this type of contest where you want both images and a description - I have a few ideas.

1. You could create a simple landing page for the contest that includes details, how to enter, and a submission form. That way you'll have a central place for all entries, and ask for any details you need through the form. You could share a link to the landing page as much as you want in the FB Group. You could share a few entries in the FB Group during the run time of the contest to help remind and inspire people!
    2. If you want to keep it simple, you could use a quick submission form you make on the Google Drive and include required fields for what you need - then share that in the FB Group too.

Either way - it's great if you offer a prize for them, however simple or small. That could be "my top 5 favorites will be prominently featured". You could also offer a gift card ($10-$25 is usually enough incentive, but perhaps more if it will take them more than an hour of their time).

I hope this helps - and good luck! ☺️

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 665 MVP
    Answer ✓
    Options

Kingsumo from appSumo maybe??