NOTICE: Update to Airtable Collections

Options
ScottyStrehlow
ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 307 Duda Staff
edited January 27 in Announcements

Hello Community Members,

I wanted to share a quick reminder that there is an update to Airtable Collections that will take place.

Effective February 1st, 2024, API keys will be completely phased out. At this time, collections that have not had the API key switched to a personal access token may encounter disruptions.

https://support.duda.co/hc/en-us/articles/1500001498901-Airtable-Collections

Please leave a comment if you have any questions!

Comments

• Martein3145
    Martein3145 Member Posts: 9
    Options

@ScottyStrehlow Hi Scotty, I am very new to this Airtable Collections. I have tried to connect my Airtable with the new personal access token, but I can not get it to work. The Example URL video is showing the old interface in Airtable and I dont find the right example URL , coul you make a new walktrough video with this new methode? Thanks in advance

• AndresLopez
    AndresLopez Member Posts: 3 mod
    Options

@Martein3145 Hi there, this is Andres with the Support team. I've made a quick video walkthrough for setting up an Airtable collection: Airtable Walkthrough

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any questions.

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 307 Duda Staff
    Options

Thanks for jumping in with a great walkthrough, @AndresLopez! 👏

@Martein3145 - I hope this helps provide the solution you are looking for. 🙏

• Martein3145
    Options

@ScottyStrehlow , @AndresLopez Yes thank you for this walkthrough video, This is exactly what I was hoping for. I will test it in the weekend and see if my connection with my Airtable will work. 🤘

• Martein3145
    Options

@ScottyStrehlow . @AndresLopez

Yeah it works! Now I have to learn more how to manage the Airtable and make a form for submitting the inputs into the Collection, so my clients can do this themself without ever going into the Duda interface? I would also be very glad if I could get some guidens ;-). I also hope that it is possible to insert HTML code into the dynamic page from the collection table. Thanks 🙏

• sarausa
    sarausa Member Posts: 3
    Options

I want to ask if that is the final update? aa route planner