How to Filter Internal URL Traffic from the Duda Editor Using GA4 πŸš€ (in 2 minutes)

Options
Jairo_Vega
Jairo_Vega Member Posts: 1

Hi there, Duda customers! πŸ‘‹

My name is Jairo, and I'm a Technical Support Engineer here at Duda. I want to show you how to filter internal URLs from the Duda Editor on your Google Analytics 4 dashboard. Let's dive in!

How to Filter Internal URL Traffic from the Duda Editor Using GA4

This solution here is to solve an issue from Google. Google Analytics is sending data from when you are editing things in your Duda Editor. We don't want this data to be on GA because we'll skew the data.

I've also added step-by-step instructions below:

• Step 1: Go to Reports in GA4, then go to Pages and screens.
  • Step 2: Make sure that you are filtering here for Page path and screen class
  • Step 3: Search for everything that says site plus site ID. For example, /site/88bb2472.
  • Step 4: Go to customize this report.
  • Step 5: Go to Filter, and from here you go to select dimension and then select Page path and screen class.
  • Step 6: Go to match type - does not contain. The value needs to be the site plus the site ID.
  • Step 7: Filter for page path and screen. Then we go for more rows and look for anything that says site. What we do is apply this filter and all of those rows with the site/siteID will be gone and now you have a clean report!

I hope this helps give you the most accurate reporting for your clients! Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below. I'm here to help! πŸ˜„

-Jairo