NEW: Introducing Product Updates πŸš€

Options
community_manager
community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff

Hello Everyone,

Our team is excited to launch a new category in the Duda Community that is dedicated to product updates, release notes, and other enhancements made to the Duda platform! Whether big or small, we want to make sure you stay up to date on the latest ways to build with Duda.

We also welcome and encourage any thoughts or feedback you have on any update we share here! Don't hesitate to leave a comment on any of these posts so that our Product team can answer your questions or provide more clarity. It's also a great way for us to learn what you love and want to see more of!

Thanks 😊

-The Duda Team

Comments

• Thomas_Connery
    Thomas_Connery Member Posts: 226 MVP
    Options

Great, looking forward to the updates!

• sarausa
    sarausa Member Posts: 3
    Options

I'm very excited about the launch of your new catalog, hopefully it will have many interesting entries. Suika game

• melissaazure
    melissaazure Member Posts: 1
    Options

The anticipation surrounding the debut of your latest catalog is quite high on my end; I'm eager to see the diverse and captivating items it promises to feature. online games

• dodos
    dodos Member Posts: 2
    Options

I'm excitedly awaiting the release of your newest catalog, curious to explore the array of captivating items it's set to showcase. <a href="https://playredball4.com/ ">red ball 4</a>

• dodos
    dodos Member Posts: 2
    Options

I'm eagerly looking forward to the unveiling of your latest catalog, filled with anticipation to discover the diverse and alluring items it has in store.Β  red ball 4