how do i get notified of any orders made via native commerce?

Options
jmaonline
jmaonline Member Posts: 1

Seems only customers who have ordered get the confirmation email. Is it possible to also get notified as the store admin owner?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 307 Duda Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi, @jmaonline!

I have followed up with my team to make sure this issue was resolved. I want to confirm that this feature was unavailable for a short period, but is now activated and available to use!

Now, clients can simply go to Store Business Info in the store management page and activate this feature.

Answers

• Thomas_Connery
    Thomas_Connery Member Posts: 226 MVP
    Options

That's interesting. Even with Zapier support added, you can only email the owner? I assume you could somehow add a cc option in Zapier but haven't tried this myself. Maybe this article helps? You may have run into a current native store limitation though.https://support.duda.co/hc/en-us/articles/12644242130967-Zapier-New-Order-Notification-for-Store

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 665 MVP
    Options

If you are using the 3rd party store, you should have an option to download the Store manager mobile app. That should notify you of all orders. Not 100% with the native store, but maybe @ScottyStrehlow can get us some info on this?

• Thomas_Connery
    Thomas_Connery Member Posts: 226 MVP
    Options

Great to see this @ScottyStrehlow! We need to ensure that any relevant or related Google Support articles are updated each time something new is added — or an item is fixed.