Duda's Upcoming "Ask Me Anything" Event 🚀 - What questions can we answer?

Options
ScottyStrehlow
ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 308 Duda Staff
edited February 27 in Conversations

Hello Duda Builders!

I'm really excited to help host our first LIVE community event!

As I work with my team to prepare for our first live AMA session with @Arnoldo_L & @Rebecca - we would love to learn what is currently on your mind. 🤔

Share Questions in a Reply Below!

We want to make this hour as beneficial as possible for you - so we want your input beforehand! Please share any burning questions or topics you want us to dive deeper into on February, 20th. This could include…

• Onboarding with Duda
  • Transferring websites to Duda
  • Adding custom widgets, HTML or CSS
  • Solving specific client asks
  • How to use All-Flex templates
  • Ways to maximize your workflow with Duda's AI Assistant

… to name a few!

Let us know with a reply to this post, and don't forget to save your spot for next week!

Comments

• ScottyStrehlow
    Options

I also want to share a few questions that we've received already, thanks @Danielle_Speciale !

• Do we need a DMARC policy if we have whitelabel email domain?
    • Can there be notifications / alerts either via in dashboard, icon, or a filter for sites that are published but dns not pointed correctly?
    • Is there a roadmap for a feature such as buttons that can link to tags in the blog as a way to browse by topic?

Anything else to add to our discussion, attendees? 😊

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 665 MVP
    Options

Sadly I won't be able to attend. I got called into my bill paying job.

I do have a few questions I would like to see answered if possible.

First, when is editing of the HTML and CSS going to be possible in flex?

What improvements are coming down the pipe that will help separate duda from its growing competitor list. We see it in the Facebook communities on a regular basis where a lot of folks are having to choose other platforms where duda falls short. One example would be web flow, how is duda preparing to improve to keep their user base happy?

And finally, when are we going to see a better form builder within duda? It was mentioned at the end of the first DudaCon that this was going to be launched in 2023 and we are still getting crickets.

• ScottyStrehlow
    Options

Thanks, @Aj_Cre8!

Some of these are more specific to our Product team. I will share these with them and get some insight for you.

• Ranessa_Hendrix
    Ranessa_Hendrix Member Posts: 10
    Options

I'd like to ask about membership/e-commerce sites built with Duda's Native options:

1.)Currently, we have to outsource to 3rd party solutions because Duda's Membership Sign-up Widgets still don't allow custom fields or inputs from potential site members. Is this feature still backlogged? Also, the e-commerce solutions, while I think is a great option for smaller stores, still lacks some of Ecwid's custom ability! Are these things that are still being worked on & if so is there a timeline?

2.) Is the classic editor being done away with? Because I don't care for FLEX due to it's inconsistency with mobile sites i.e. you change something in mobile version it totally messes up desktop or tablet mode.

• ScottyStrehlow
    Options

Thanks for joining our discussion, @Ranessa_Hendrix! I've shared these additional questions with my team for further review. I can share a bit of insight myself:

1. The Product team has a robust roadmap for adding new features this year, and I'll share any updates in the new Product Updates category. I understand the need for additional features when building a larger or more detailed eCommerce site.
    2. I can confirm that the Classic Editor will not go away, and you will still be able to utilize it.

I or a member of our team should follow up via email with more information.

• Ranessa_Hendrix
    Ranessa_Hendrix Member Posts: 10
    Options

'Thank you so much!! I appreciate all you guys do!