How do you make a button float in Duda Editor 2.0?

Options
tcross
tcross Member Posts: 5

I noticed that the options have changed around a bit in the new 2.0 and I cannot for the life of me find a way to make buttons float like they used to. Does anyone know how to make buttons float in 2.0?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Maayan_Duda
    Maayan_Duda Administrator Posts: 2 Product Team
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for your comments, Editor 2.0 is currently in beta. While many features are available, some, like the Floating Button, are still in development. We're continuously enhancing Editor 2.0, with recent additions including Multi-language support and ongoing work on features like the Background Image Slider. Stay tuned for more updates!
    For further inquiries about Editor 2.0, please refer to our FAQs page.

Answers

• Thomas_Connery
    Thomas_Connery Member Posts: 226 MVP
    Options

There may be some CSS you can add, but for now, it's looks like that ability is not available for buttons in flex mode.

@ScottyStrehlow, perhaps support can update this article so Flex is also listed as not compatible with floating buttons? Similar to dynamic pages. https://support.duda.co/hc/en-us/articles/360061889213-Floating-Buttons

Overall, it would be nice to see more support articles updated where certain features are not yet available on Flex sites. Or.. flex sites get their own support articles entirely. Similar to 3rd party store and the native store articles.

• tcross
    tcross Member Posts: 5
    Options

Hey @Thomas_Connery thanks for the reply. That's too bad they got rid of floating buttons in 2.0. I've tried custom CSS and it's as if it gets completely ignored by 2.0.

I hope they can add this back in to 2.0 along with the Image Slider widget they removed.

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 665 MVP
    Options

May be able to build a custom widget for a floating button that will not be ignored by 2.0. I can't attempt this as we have similar widgets. You can also ask The Experts