Rental options

Options
Audiohead
Audiohead Member Posts: 2
edited March 11 in Ask a Question

I need to know if having a price modifier is the only way to have a daily, weekly, or monthly rental option on this website

( https://www.blueridgeequipmentrentals.com/ ).

I was told by someone else with Duda that I needed to have a subscription setup on this website to have a daily, weekly, and monthly rental option but it only gives me one drop-down per product, and if I can not add it on each daily, weekly, monthly then I don't need the advanced store. If you will please take a look at the website that I am asking about and let me know if there are any other ways to show a daily, weekly, or monthly rental option along with what the price would be for each when a customer comes to the website and chooses and adds that to the cart that it will add it along with the price so for example if they chose a monthly rental if they could click on that and add to their cart and checkout for a monthly rental. Basically, I want it to show the daily, weekly, and monthly when they click on a product along with the prices for each.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 659 MVP
    Answer ✓
    Options

You may be better off using a 3rd party solution. I recommend Fareharbor for rental sites. They specialize in Tourist attraction booking, but their platform can be 100% customized for ANYTHING! It plays well with Duda.

• Audiohead
    Audiohead Member Posts: 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you Aj_Cre8 for the input and suggestion on this. I’m fairly new using the Duda platform and have only designed a few e-commerce sites so far so pardon me if my question I’m about to ask seems silly.

On a 3rd party e-commerce website on the Duda platform are you saying I can integrate another platforms designs such as the Fareharbor that you mentioned into Duda’s platform?

if that’s the case I truly had no idea that was possible.

Thank you so much 😊

Answers

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 659 MVP
    Options

I am saying you won't need the ecommerce portion of the website at all! Fareharbor is a total solution! If you wish to stay in Duda, you can look at the Appstore for the booking solutions there. I believe there is one for rentals as well.