Can website be developed on Cloudflare workers and published?

Options

i want to build a website builder saas for specific industries like

metaverse, interior designs, gaming etc

is it possible to use duda to be the website backend/generator which can be published to cloudflare pages/workers? for each clients?

for small businesses like interior design, doctors, non-technical industries hosting in aws is not feasible for them.

I have few of my clients in wix, which is really a pain free solution. but for metaverse clients and creative domain clients wix is not enough.

any suggestions?

Answers

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 659 MVP
    Options

I don't believe so. However, if you are on an enterprise plan, MAYBE! Maybe @ScottyStrehlow can loop in an account manager for the enterprise plans.

• Arnoldo_L
    Arnoldo_L Member Posts: 29 Duda Staff
    Options

Hi!

This is Arnoldo from Duda Support.

I am not fully sure what you are asking. Are you trying to build sites on Duda and have them hosted on Cloudflare? If so, you could export the files and try to host them elsewhere. We cannot guarantee that this will work, and there are features that are not included in the export (please refer to linked article). Please note that you must be on an Agency plan and the site needs to be published in order to be able to export a site.

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 659 MVP
    Options

I would also like to point out, that Duda API will allow you to set up a DIY flow for your niche clients. The flow would be similar to how you set up Duda. They would Choose an industry, choose a template (custom templates you build, or Duda templates), Enter their business information, upload a logo, and boom. Their site would be built for them on your Dashboard, and they can log in, edit the site and publish. So you can do what you want to do with Duda, just cant use Cloudflare for the hosting as Duda is an All in one solution (editor, hosting, security).