Looking for info on how to make row slide on mobile.

Options
Jaffe
Jaffe Member Posts: 4

Hey all,

I have a section with three columns. Id like the visitor to be able to slide through each column from left to right when on mobile.

Currently, the sections stack, making the webpage longer than necessary. Any one have any tips or links to how to make this adjustment?

Best Answer

• Arnoldo_L
    Arnoldo_L Member Posts: 29 Duda Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jaffe,

You can use a background slider for all devices. Please read here to learn how to create a background image slider.

Answers

• Jaffe
    Options

Horizontal scroll to be specific.

Looks like i might have to do some custom work 😕

• Jaffe
    Options

Hey @Arnoldo_L ,

The documentation speaks to image sliders. I am familiar with this, but not what I am referencing.

I'd like the actual content to slide with in the section when a visitor is on mobile.

Below is desktop view:

Now as pictured right. The content stacks. I'd rather see this scroll horizontally when the user choses to view the remaining content of this inner row.

If this isnt possible, I understand. I'll just have to work with someone on coding this function.

• Arnoldo_L
    Arnoldo_L Member Posts: 29 Duda Staff
    Options

Hi Jaffe,

Thanks for clarifying!

If those cards are simple columns, then unfortunately no, we can't make them slide on mobile; however, have you considered trying the media slider? You could try to upload three images with white backgrounds and an icon, and add the copy to the supported fields in the widget.

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 665 MVP
    Options

The media slider would be your best bet or a custom Card Slider widget!