Membership Training Recap
Hey, y’all. I am Michelle (she/her/ella) and I am part of the Education team at Duda with a focus on creating technical training sessions that help you reach the next level of web development.
Last month we hosted a live training session that focused on the basics of our new memberships feature, as well as the first look at some upcoming features. Not sure what I'm talking about? Make sure you check out our official Duda Membership announcement post and our dedicated Membership support article.
First, let’s talk about the most common uses for Duda Membership. Maybe you’re thinking of …
- Creating a lead generation landing page
- Build a community with exclusive, gated content and member-only access
- Deliver internal content to employees, private, or organizational groups you manage
Adding Duda Membership to Your Site
- Add membership via the App Store
- Choose what pages will be members only
- Customize the settings, & sign up page to suit your site
- Place the login widget on your site
Upcoming Duda Membership Features
- Paid membership
- Third-party Integrations
Questions From the Community
- How does Duda handle the security of the files that are uploaded to those secure member-only pages?
Have any questions that we did not cover? Feel free to comment below👇🏽