Results on Google

Options
Kostudio
Kostudio Member Posts: 5
edited August 2023 in Ask a Question

Hello guys ! I uploded the flavicon but when i search my website in google there is not the image next to the name.. how can I solve this ? I also would like to change the title and description on google results. Thanks

Answers

• Thomas_Connery
    Thomas_Connery Member Posts: 226 MVP
    Options

Hi @Kostudio, for the favicon just make sure you follow the size recommendations or best practices and it should display. https://support.duda.co/hc/en-us/articles/360061888513-Site-Icons

Per your titles and descriptions, it's always best to manage those using the SEO menu for each page. Look for the Page meta title and Page meta description areas.

• Kostudio
    Options

Thanks but it still doesn't work.. I did it already a week ago but it doesn t change

• Thomas_Connery
    Options

What browser are you checking with? I have seen that some browsers display favicons better than others at times. Did you upload an .ico file with the right dimensions? Maybe try using a png or jpg instead and see how it goes. Don't forget to republish of course….

If you still have an issue, I would create a support ticket.

• Kostudio
    Options

i was using png and now I uploaded .ico file.. I don't know if maybe it tooks some times to google to index it.. But for the title and the description nothing changed

• Kostudio
    Options

On Google nothing works but with Bing Title and description are working (not the flavicon)

• Thomas_Connery
    Options

Can you DM me the site url or share it here?

• Kostudio
    Options

Sent in your DM

• Thomas_Connery
    Options

Got it.. just sent you some feedback. I am seeing the favicon, title, and description on the page.