Site Age Verification

Options
Watkins
Watkins Member Posts: 2

Working on a brewery website and might need age verification for site entry. Is something like this available with Duda?

Best Answers

• Marvin
    Marvin Member Posts: 1
    Answer ✓
    Options

It should be possible with the Pop up feature.

• Thomas_Connery
    Thomas_Connery Member Posts: 226 MVP
    Answer ✓
    Options

Marvin is correct, you should be able to use personalization and a popup for this. It looks like one or more Duda Experts have pre-made custom widgets that could help with this as well.

Answers

• Watkins
    Watkins Member Posts: 2
    Options

Thanks Marvin, I was able to create a very basic "Yes I'm at least 21" pop up, which is better than nothing.

Thomas, I didn't realize Duda Experts did stuff like that. I'll take a look, but can you point me to a specific expert?

• Thomas_Connery
    Thomas_Connery Member Posts: 226 MVP
    Options

Sure @Watkins, my business (Ayni Media) is listed as a 'Duda Expert' or partner but I do not offer this widget, and even if I did, I cannot directly advertise or share my services in the community as it's against the rules. Yes, the experts have a number of different services they can all provide to support Duda customers. If you visit the experts.duda.co web page you can filter by 'Custom Widgets' as a service offering. I know for a fact that one or more of those companies listed already has this widget — or could make it for you. You can always google search for it as well and you'll likely find it. Hope that helps!