Media slides Home page

Options
MarceloLSDias23
MarceloLSDias23 Member Posts: 7
edited August 2023 in Ask a Question

Hello All,
I wanted to display at my home page, a sort of a media slider. But as I'm new here, I can't adjust it correctly. When I add a multiple media, adjusting the background it row design setting, what I get is a version of a media slider, but if I have text on top of it, it doesn't change with the image. I mean, the only think changing is the background image. I wanted that the text + button, swithced alongside the image… and there were media sliders avaliable. How can I do it?

Tagged:

Answers

• Thomas_Connery
    Thomas_Connery Member Posts: 226 MVP
    Options

Hi @MarceloLSDias23, does this brief video help? I added a new row, set it to full bleed and cleared any padding. Then added the new media slider widget. Maybe this will work for you?

https://www.loom.com/share/c03135eb189347d2a7c8d24c77a76ca0?sid=57314bc1-27fe-46a0-8c3e-4a1ad3843684

• MarceloLSDias23
    MarceloLSDias23 Member Posts: 7
    Options

Thanks a lot @Thomas_Connery I guess I can go on from this help. As far as tried to edit, I could get pretty closer to where I want. Just a quick question, can I stop de animation at the text + button, during a media slider? I mean, I want it just enter with the slide as soon as it pops out… Thanks once again!

• Thomas_Connery
    Thomas_Connery Member Posts: 226 MVP
    Options

Looks like this widget may have some limits per the animations and html/css customization appears to be locked for the widget as well. I would go through all of the design settings to see if you can find a configuration that meet your needs. If not, contact a Duda Expert developer or find another slider alternative.