Page limit question

Options
Lonny
Lonny Member Posts: 9
edited August 2023 in Ask a Question

I've seen Duda resellers claim you can have unlimited pages. Is this actually true? Is this possible on a custom plan?

Best Answer

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 307 Duda Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Lonny,

I checked with my team and in terms of total pages available, we do offer more flexibility to customers who are on a Custom plan.

Blog pages are a hard limit, and this limit is in place to protect site performance.

Dynamic pages can help you bypass page limits and have been a good solution for other Duda customers who have hit the limit for blog posts.

I hope this helps!

Answers

• Thomas_Connery
    Thomas_Connery Member Posts: 226 MVP
    Options

@ScottyStrehlow can someone in sales confirm this? Last I knew we could create 1,000 pages and 1,500 blog posts.

"You can create a maximum of 1000 site pages and popups, and 1500 blog pages. Dynamic pages do not count towards the page count."
    https://support.duda.co/hc/en-us/articles/360060106994-Pages-and-Popups

• Lonny
    Options

I contacted one of the companies, they do have the 1,000 page limit. On their website it states "Zero limits on pages, traffic and storage." A little misleading…

• Thomas_Connery
    Options

The quote I shared above is directly from Duda's support page. Where are you seeing "Zero limits on pages, traffic and storage."? I'm sure the marketing team can get it corrected if there is an issue.

• Lonny
    Options

No not Duda's site. I saw it on Without Code's website and other companies that I know use Duda. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on something. https://www.wocode.com/features

• Thomas_Connery
    Options

Ok, maybe it's a premium option for custom plans. Not sure.