How Are You Doing Proposals & Quotes?

Options
visioncraft
visioncraft Member Posts: 148 Learner
edited August 2023 in Ask a Question

The Client Billing feature of Duda is wonderful, but it doesn't (yet) allow us to send proposals and get the client to sign on the dotted line.

So, what are you using for proposals and quotes? Do you send the client a PDF via email and ask them to sign it and return it to you? Or do you use one of the online proposal writing/document signing services? Is there one that integrates or works well with your Duda workflow?

Best Answers

• Anthony_Broadside
    Anthony_Broadside Member Posts: 1
    Answer ✓
    Options

I use Plutio for everything and am loving it! Proposals, invoices, project management, client portals. It's a great tool for web designers/agency's.

• Shane_Hodge
    Shane_Hodge Member Posts: 122 MVP
    Answer ✓
    Options

We use Bitrix24 as our CRM and one of the features is we can send a pdf to a client with all the details and they accept and use a digital signature. Works well

• AllisonP
    AllisonP Member Posts: 1
    Answer ✓
    Options

Pretty new to the design game, but I've been using Dubsado - The white labeling is perfect for branding literally everything as your own and comparatively dirt cheap. You can try with 3 clients for free and I think I paid like $150 for the year. They also have white labeled client billing and invoicing, you can send contracts, amendments, e-signatures and a portal for uploading their content, automating work flows available also... Liking it so far!

Answers

• visioncraft
    visioncraft Member Posts: 148 Learner
    Options

@Anthony_Broadside we bought a lifetime deal to Plutio some years ago, tried it, but found it extremely buggy, so we gave up on it. Sounds like they might have greatly improved the platform, which is wonderful. I might have to go digging around for my login credential to try it out again!

@Shane_Hodge thank you for the tip - I'll have a closer look at Bitrix24. I remember that it was pretty feature-full, but also a bit on the pricey side. Do you use the Free account, or one of the paid tiers? Have you found it worthwhile?

• Shane_Hodge
    Shane_Hodge Member Posts: 122 MVP
    Options

@visioncraft back in the day we started with the freebie but we grew and went fully paid and have kept upgrading and still love it.