Is It Possible to Use a Custom Shape with The Shape Widget

Options
visioncraft
visioncraft Member Posts: 145 Learner

The 20 shapes available by default within the Shape Widget are great, but obviously very limiting. Is there a way for us to 'tweak' the existing shapes in any way beyond scaling - eg., to flip or rotate them? Better still, is there a way to use our own, custom shapes?

If not, has anyone found a workaround? I have a couple of projects that need very specific shapes used as image masks…

Tagged:

Answers

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 307 Duda Staff
    Options

@Shane_Hodge - I'm tagging you in here, has your team had success with this?

• Shane_Hodge
    Shane_Hodge Member Posts: 122 MVP
    Options

Hey @ScottyStrehlow yes we use it but we also have our own widget that gives us a few more and makes us smile.

• visioncraft
    visioncraft Member Posts: 145 Learner
    Options

@Shane_Hodge I thought that developing our own widget might be the only way to go here. Would you be able to share in general terms how your widget is built? For example, did you do it using SVG masks, or did you do it using 2 layered images on top of each other, or some other technique?… Would love to be guided by your experience.

• Shane_Hodge
    Shane_Hodge Member Posts: 122 MVP
    Options

Hey @visioncraft Im just a humble CEO/Marketer lol the dev team are the magicians I will ask them and reply.