#TuesdayTips: How to Edit & Hide Content by Device

Options
Aiman
Aiman Member Posts: 1

Hello Duda Community!!

I'm Aiman, a part of Duda's Support team. Today, I want to walk you through how to customize your website design by device. Many don't know the full set of options you have, including different widget designs per device. Take a look below!

How to Edit & Hide Content by Device

I hope the examples I walked through helped you get a better understanding of how to make your websites look beautiful no matter what device visitors are on! Thanks for the time. 😊

*Want to create a tip yourself that Duda will feature? Message our Community Manager - @ScottyStrehlow

Comments

• Bruce_McCaughan
    Bruce_McCaughan Member Posts: 132 Learner
    Options

This is a feature I use more often than I wish to.
    Instead of just allowing us to hide/show widgets per device, why not also give us better/more granular design formatting per device??

Also, I wish Duda would fix a HUGE mistake you guys made with the responsive feature.
    When a site is toggled to "responsive" (now the default setting), we are unable to hide pages separately between desktop and tablet.
    There is no logical reason for it to be this way. None. Someone dropped the ball. This was pointed out over a year ago and still no fix. Please forget the App$tore and fix this stuff. Pretty please!

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 356 Duda Staff
    Options

I appreciate the feedback, Bruce! I've passed this along to our team.

• Bruce_McCaughan
    Options

Hi @ScottyStrehlow , any feedback from the Team about fixing the problem wherein we are unable to hide/show Nav pages independently between DT and Tablet?
    IMHO this should not be treated as a novel "feature request". It's not a "feature". It's a poor user experience and IMHO a dev "mistake" that should be fixed.
    Thanks in advance for making this happen :-)

• Bruce_McCaughan
    Options

Any feedback form "your team" on this @ScottyStrehlow ??