Migrate from Native to Third Party Store

Options
paul_p
paul_p Member Posts: 1

How do you migrate from Native to Third Party Store? I first built my site then added a store. By default the store was a native store. I am battling with functionality on the native store.

Tagged:

Comments

• Thomas_Connery
    Thomas_Connery Member Posts: 226 MVP
    Options

Currently, migration from one solution to the other is not supported.

https://support.duda.co/hc/en-us/articles/5131897014295-Native-eCommerce-and-Third-Party-eCommerce-Comparison

• PaceSEO
    PaceSEO Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hi there - surely there is a way to format the csv file exported from the Native store to match the 3rd party store's requirements?

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 665 MVP
    Options

Only way would be to export the CSV file and then upload it to the new solution you choose. Full disclosure, CSV file may not match, and some info may need to be added or moved.

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 308 Duda Staff
    Options

Hi @paul_p,

Can I ask what functionality that you are not finding when using the Native store?

• Jonnyboymyhero
    Jonnyboymyhero Member Posts: 1
    Options

The native store has FAR less functionality! I just built an entire site with it, and now I can't use it.

The biggest thing it lacks is coupon/discount codes and e-gift card functionality.

Am I missing something?

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 308 Duda Staff
    Options

Hi @Jonnyboymyhero,

That is fair - we are constantly working to release more features and functionality.

You are currently able to offer coupons or discount codes! They can be found under Store Settings > Discounts > Create a New Discount.