Regional (SEO) landing pages with the help of ChatGPT

Options
Roland
Roland Member Posts: 3

I would like to share with you a prompt that most recently helped me create 10 different regional landing pages for the same product. Of course, it would be easy to tell ChatGPT to "just do it" - but as we all know, the quality of the output depends very much on the input (prompt).

First i did a keyword research for our client and took a closer look at his target group.
I was able to find 8 valuable keywords that have a high search volume and only mediocre competition. The target group was quite simple. they are young adults in the b2c sector, who are interested in fashion and body care and are also willing to spend a little more money on sustainably produced products.

We created a nice landing page design and dynamic pages with connected data to Airtable, so the structure was simple and the same for all pages.

I needed:

1x H1
1x intro text
1x H2
2x short paragraph
3x H3
1x somewhat detailed paragraph
1x CTA
1x meta title
1x meta description
3x image alt tags

After these preparations I fed ChatGPT with information about our customer and his product, not directly in the chat window, but in the "Custom instructions":

"""Act as a marketer with great experience in SEO.
[TOPIC]: (Customername) is a manufactor of (product) based in Vienna and 9 more locations all over Austria. They have been in this business for over 100 years and you can see the passion they put into their craft. (and some details about the product and from their "about us" page) The [TARGETGROUP] are young adults in the b2c sector, who are interested in fashion and body care and are also willing to spend a little more money on sustainably produced products." In addition to the main location in vienna, there are 9 other [LOCATIONS]:

• location 1
  • location 2
  • and so on

Important and interesting [KEYWORDS] for us are:

• keyword 1
  • keyword 2
  • and so on

the conversational tone is friendly and the texts should also be written in a friendly, informative and enthusiastic style."""

After the custom instructions were clear, I went to the chat-window. To allow ChatGPT to work from all the information created, I started with the longest paragraph first:

"""Create 10 variations of a paragraph with at least 150 words for my regional landing pages matching the [TOPIC] and the [TARGET GROUP] and the respective [LOCATION]. Inform readers about the product in short and crisp sentences. Duplicate content should be avoided at all costs. Place 1-2 [KEYWORDS] in each paragraph. Put the keywords or a part of the sentence containing the keywords in <strong> tags. It should be a good, appealing and professional text that the [TARGET GROUP] of [LOCATION] should read with enthusiasm. Create one variation for each [LOCATION]"""

I have copied and pasted the output into the appropriate Airtable columns.
ChatGPT now knows all about the topic and I continued to create the next longer paragraphs. In this case the intro:

"""Create 10 variations of a catchy intro-paragraph with at max of 100 words for my regional landing pages matching the [TOPIC] and the [TARGET GROUP] and the respective [LOCATION]. One variation for each [LOCATION]. Place not more than one [KEYWORD] or variant of [KEYWORD] in this paragraph. Use [LOCATION] once in the paragraph."""

Very good. When I have pasted all this into my airtable, I continued with the 2 smaller paragraphs:

"""Create 10 variations of an paragraph - one for each [LOCATION] - with at max of 100 words for my regional landing pages matching the [TOPIC] and the [TARGET GROUP] and the respective [LOCATION]. Place not more than one [KEYWORDS] or variants of [KEYWORDS] in this paragraph. For each variation use one [LOCATION] once in the paragraph. Try to combine [KEYWORDS] and [LOCATION] and place them in <strong> tags."""

You see where this is going?

When the longer paragraphs are completed, we have already given ChatGPT a very good basis to understand what this is all about.

The rest of the prompts are simple:

"""Create 10 different appealing and sympathetic CTAs that invite my [TARGET GROUP] to come into our retail store in [LOCATION].

"""Create 10 variations of an optimised H1 including one [KEYWORDS] and the [LOCATION]."""

"""Create 10 variations of powerful H2 including one [KEYWORDS] or a variation of a [KEYWORDS] and the [LOCATION]."""

"""Create 30 variations creative and informative H3 including variants of [KEYWORDS] and the [LOCATION]."""

"""Create 30 different image-alt-tags including [KEYWORDS] and [LOCATION]."""

"""Create 10 meaningful and top optimized meta-titles for my website, which must contain the [KEYWORDS] and [LOCATION]. The meta-title should consist of a maximum of 55 characters including spaces or a maximum of 7 words."""

"""Create 10 variations of a appealing and user-friendly meta-description for each [LOCATION]. Make sure that you place the [KEYWORDS] and the location as far up front in the sentence as possible. The meta-description should consist of a maximum of 150 characters including spaces or a maximum of 18 words. If appropriate use symbols like ✓ or ► or ➠"""

tl;dr:

Make good prompts and save a lot of time for regional landingpages ;-)

Tagged:

Comments

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 308 Duda Staff
    Options

Love it! Thanks for sharing this very detailed approach, @Roland. 🙌

• courtneyquaresimo
    courtneyquaresimo Member Posts: 184 Leader
    Options

@Roland Your approach is both systematic and creative, making the most of ChatGPT's capabilities to generate high-quality content. Thank you for sharing your insights, and I appreciate the practical tip: "Make good prompts and save a lot of time for regional landing pages." It's a valuable takeaway for anyone looking to streamline their content creation process.

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 308 Duda Staff
    Options

Hi @Roland - congratulations, you've been selected to win some official Duda swag, as well as a 100% off coupon for a new Duda site for 1 year!

Thanks for joining our AI Insights Giveaway. Please check your DMs for details!

• Roland
    Roland Member Posts: 3
    Options

Thanks so muchto all of you for upvoting my post and making me a winner!

@ScottyStrehlow I'm thrilled to hear about winning the AI Insights Giveaway and I sent you a DM with my details.