Sell Me Your Widgets

Options
Zhuff96
Zhuff96 Member Posts: 10
edited October 2023 in Ask a Question

With the new update to Duda, which allows the selling/sharing of widgets, I'm curious to know what widgets everyone has to sell.

Please share what custom widgets you have to offer!

Best Answer

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 308 Duda Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Everyone,

This new feature is a great opportunity to share widgets freely or by selling them, but I'm confirming that we do not allow selling directly in the Duda Community, per our guidelines.

@Zhuff96 - I know this may have been unclear due to the new opportunity, but in the future, these posts will be removed.

I will keep this thread to help with visibility into our policy. Our team appreciates your understanding. Feel free to message me if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

Answers

• Thomas_Connery
    Thomas_Connery Member Posts: 226 MVP
    Options

I could be wrong, but I don't think Duda allows for promotion here in the community. Your best bet is to visit experts.duda.co to find the widget devs and/or search google.

• visioncraft
    visioncraft Member Posts: 151 Learner
    Options

That's a really interesting point, @Thomas_Connery. I seem to remember reading something about it, but can't find a link to the Community Rules anywhere atm. Do you have it? If not, perhaps @ScottyStrehlow could point us in the right direction.

I do have a couple of widgets that I'd be happy to share with the community, for free. Would that be allowed, or would that be considered 'self-promotion' as well?

Also, something that wasn't entirely clear in the announcement is whether the recipient of the shared widget will be able to EDIT it — i.e., if someone shares their widget with me, will I be able to edit it in my Widget Builder?

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 665 MVP
    Options

@visioncraft, @Thomas_Connery is right, you can not promote your services in the community.

You can reference Rule Number 7 HERE

If selling your widgets is something you are interested in, you should apply to become a Duda Expert, so folks can reach out to you when searching for assistance in the design and dev world of Duda.

This discussion has been closed.