Duda’s Community Roundup - January 2024 Edition ✨

Options
ScottyStrehlow
ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 307 Duda Staff

Hello Everyone!

We're almost halfway through Q1 already - how is that possible!? If you've been busy, check out some of the latest from the last month.

✨ January’s Top All-Stars ✨

@Aj_Cre8 - Aj has shared his expertise in over 10 discussions, helping find solutions for several fellow members. He’s not just a Duda Expert but a community leader you can count on!

@Thomas_Connery - Thomas not only answered questions and gave examples, but he also broke over 100 likes!

@KlassM - Klass earned his first badge for answering a question! Klass also helped drive helpful discussions for fellow members.

Become a Top All-Star in February

How to Sell PDFs with Duda Membership

Drive new revenue opportunities for your clients with a site-based member community. It’s as easy as attaching a PDF file to an image widget. See How

How to Replace an Existing Website

Sometimes it is time for a major design change. You can duplicate your website, save it as a template, and then reset the existing site with that template! Learn More

New eCommerce Features, Including Better SEO

The Product team has made some new updates to Duda eCommerce, giv ng you more SEO power, more customization options for your product page, and a better experience for store visitors. Get the Details ⬇️

Join a Live AMA Session with Duda’s Tech Team

The Community is hosting its first live event on Tuesday, February 20th! Register today for a chance to talk with Duda’s Technical Engineers. Save Your Spot

What did I miss? Have a question? Leave a comment below! ⬇️

Thanks for being a part of the Duda Community. 😊🧡

Comments

• KlaasM
    KlaasM Member Posts: 4
    Options

I made the list :-)

• Thomas_Connery
    Thomas_Connery Member Posts: 226 MVP
    Options

Appreciate the shout-out @ScottyStrehlow! I really enjoy being part of this community. Lots of knowledgeable users here and many have different backgrounds and areas of expertise. Keep up the great work!

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 307 Duda Staff
    Options

Yes, of course! Thank you @Thomas_Connery - you are a continuous leader that helps fellow web builders build their skills and knowledge. 🙏