July Challenge, Week #3 💫 - What's one tip you would give someone just starting an agency? 🤔

ScottyStrehlow
ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 360 Duda Staff
edited August 6 in Conversations

Hey Duders,

A new week means a new chance to share your wisdom and win a prize! This week, you can enter to win a $25 gift card of your choice. 🎉

Starting your own agency is no small feat, but look at the incredible businesses and stunning websites you've built. Let's support those just starting out—what's one game-changing tip you'd give them?💡

What's one tip you would give someone just starting an agency?

The Duda Community is a place to support each other and help everyone grow - share your thoughts below & get rewarded for it! ⬇️

Terms & Conditions

(Open until 11:59pm MST on 7/28)

*Plus, you'll get entered twice if you start a new discussion! 😉

Comments

• Eva_Pettifor
    Eva_Pettifor Member Posts: 22 MVP

My tip relates to pricing and quotes: Have a simple pricing structure so your clients aren't overwhelmed with choice. I found that package options or a base price with optional add-ons always works well. Be sure to up your "hosting" fee and turn it into a service plan, don't just on-charge what Duda charges. It's best to make recurring revenue to keep you afloat in quiet times rather than relying on a once off price for design work.

• Ranessa_Hendrix
    Ranessa_Hendrix Member Posts: 12

Set clear boundaries for yourself & your clients. Put it in a standard operating agreement & don’t start work until it’s signed!!

Speaking from experience I’ve been burned more times than I can count for not getting a signature.