New Support Widget live to help you get answers to your questions faster!

Options

Comments

• cwc
    cwc Member Posts: 2
    Options

chat

• Greenstudio
    Greenstudio Member Posts: 1
    Options

The new chat is so annoying! It asks individual questions where before I could fill out my name email and create a support ticket easily with one click, and 99% of the times I use the chat it's for human support, so putting so many friction questions only makes the process seem more annoying to us as clients, like duda wants to give me less support and direct me to their help articles all the time, like fabebook help. Your support is one of the highest and most valuable traits to me as an agency, if you plan on giving less supports it truly downgrades the value of duda for me.

• Brenna_Duda
    Brenna_Duda Member Posts: 29 mod
    Options

Hi :) If you don't want to answer questions and instead want to skip straight to chat or create a ticket you can type "Contact support". That will override all the questions and depending on your plan type you'll be offered options for chat or callback. I hope that helps!

• Elizabeth_Fedak
    Elizabeth_Fedak Member Posts: 106 MVP
    Options

I found it to be pretty smooth to submit a ticket last week with the caveat that I had to email and follow up with the full description because I submitted my ticket too quickly 😅. When I'm writing in a chat context, I tend to hit enter quite a few times, but once I did that, it went to the next question, and I didn't have a way to go back to the previous question (that I saw). For the "description" portion of the issue, it could be helpful to have some confirmation before moving on, or the option to revise the description.

• Brenna_Duda
    Options

Hey Elizabeth, I really appreciate the detailed feedback! I'll make sure to pass it along to the team.

• Rich_Keller
    Rich_Keller Member Posts: 7
    Options

Longer wait times to get an actual person so far, In my opinion agency owners should get priority or at least not be presented with basic articles about "going live", or "how to edit basic text". I would imagine if an agency owner is opening tech support it's usually not for basic stuff like how to edit a website, its larger platform issue or actual error. Maybe this new chat bot should only be used for front end customers? Can agency owners be given other more direct support options? Or maybe we already do that I don't know about?

• community_manager
    community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff
    Options

Thanks for posting your feedback here! As Brenna mentioned, you can type 'contact support' and that will connect you directly to one of our support agents.

• Brenna_Duda
    Options

Hi Rich, thanks for the constructive feedback! Several others have mentioned they know their questions are more complex and can't be answered by a support article. When that is the case, I recommend you type "Contact support" and depending on your plan type you'll immediately be given options for chat or callback request. That will allow you to bypass all the questions and get in touch with a member of our Support Team.

This bot is a new tool and we are working on fine tuning it so that we can decrease the wait time for everyone. We appreciate you sticking with us as we get everything working. I will pass along your feedback to the Support team :)

• Rich_Keller
    Rich_Keller Member Posts: 7
    Options

I have no doubt it will be awesome! 😉

• Danny_Crumpton
    Danny_Crumpton Member Posts: 5
    Options

Just tried to use the Chat Bot and I am not sure if my request got through? Here are some suggestions, and issues I saw...

• What are the standard hours for Chat service? I submitted a request at 6 PM PST and the only option was Email? If this is after hours, I would just have a message that states something like "You have contacted us after our normal support hours. "You can email us and we will respond to your request..." Something to that effect to set the right expectation.
    • Once I submitted my Email request, I got no confirmation that Duda received it? It would be nice if it gave me a Ticket number? Or a confirmation message that said something like "We received your request and will follow up with an email or something"?
    • I also checked the "My requests" portal and do not see the message. Are these two systems connected?
    • I went in and tried again and reinterred everything and it asked me what my issue was but then kept going to the question "Do you want to add an attachment", so I kept trying to add anything to see if this would work. Finally, did it give me a confirmation message that a ticket was created...

This was not a seamless process, I spent an additional 10 - 15 mins trying to submit this request that was not necessary because of the bugs in the system...