Various issues with builder

Options
2»

Answers

• alexevans
    alexevans Member Posts: 17
    Options

@courtneyquaresimo When I hover there I get a request for creating a Flex Section, but nothing that creates a footer.

It does give me the option to 'select a flex row' which gives me this:

But off of that there's no way to apply it, or access it across pages. Please advise if I'm using this incorrectly, but I believe what I want at the bottom is an orange section similarly to the header:

And that never shows up here. Help lol

• courtneyquaresimo
    courtneyquaresimo Member Posts: 183 Leader
    Options

I think it may be accidently hidden. You can check all hidden elements by clicking the button in the bottom left of the editor shown in the screenshot below. If you click that, anything that is hidden will appear and you can unhide the footer. Try that and let me know if it works.

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 651 MVP
    Options

Do what @courtneyquaresimo mentioned, and click the "Eye" icon in the bottom of the left panel, see if the footer is hidden on your site! If so, unhide it.. Otherwise, you will need to get on the horn with support as you should have a Footer Section.. Its not something that needs to be triggered!

• alexevans
    alexevans Member Posts: 17
    Options

Hey @Aj_Cre8 and @courtneyquaresimo ! I'm sorry I'm just coming back to this, I never got an email that anyone had responded!

So, in attempting to click this eye icon on the left navigation panel: I don't have one. Is this something I also have to trigger by having the page in some specific kind of state? Does that just mean that I have nothing hidden? Please advise haha

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 651 MVP
    Options

You will only see it if you have items hidden on devices.