Website policies (privacy policy, terms of service, disclaimer, etc)

Options

Comments

• visioncraft
    visioncraft Member Posts: 143 Learner
    Options

@Hans_Skillrud I just came across this thread and have some of the same questions that have been asked here previously - in particular, the question from @Sitefolk about the relevance of your contracts and services to Australian businesses (and businesses outside the US/UK, in general). Would it be possible for you to post your answers in this thread, for future reference? 🙏

• Hans_Skillrud
    Hans_Skillrud Member Posts: 5
    Options

Sorry for delay here! Termageddon can be used to create a Privacy Policy, Terms of Service (which includes refund disclosures), Cookie Policy (and consent tool), and a Disclaimer (with affiliate disclosures). We do not have earnings disclosures currently outside of affiliate disclosures, however you can use the 'override' feature to add in that paragraph into your generated Disclaimer to add that customization. Earnings disclaimers will be available later this year, but I hope this helps in the meantime!

• Hans_Skillrud
    Hans_Skillrud Member Posts: 5
    Options

Hello @visioncraft! Sorry for my delay. Currently Termageddon is available for business/website owners located in Australia, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States. You mentioned Australia specifically, and yes to confirm, we are available there (and our blog covers Australia's privacy law if you have any clients ask about it: https://termageddon.com/?s=australia ).

Happy to expand further if you have any questions - sorry for delay!

• Ascending
    Ascending Member Posts: 2
    Options

Awesome.It will be available under the list. So when I edit this form does it create a page I can hide and add to footer? Are there instruction tutorials? Thanks,

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 651 MVP
    Options

Termaggedon can do your Privacy, Cookie, TOS, and disclaimer.. They only focus in the privacy side of things. Your refund and earnings would all need to be handled by yourself, or another solution.

• visioncraft
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hey, @Hans_Skillrud , I saw on Termageddon's Agency Partners page that you offer a free set of policies for Agencies that sign up, as well as wholesale pricing. I noticed that the 'plan' pricing of Termageddon's app inside Duda seems to be already heavily discounted. So, a couple of questions:

1. In order to get a free set of policies for our Agency, do we need to sign up directly through Termageddon's website, or is there a way to do it from inside Duda itself?
    2. Is the pricing on the Termageddon app in the Duda App Store already the wholesale price, or will we get further discounts if we sign up directly with you? - and if so, how do we then sign clients up through Duda?

Any guidance you can provide will be much appreciated!

• visioncraft
    Options

@Hans_Skillrud another question: the monthly/yearly subscription fee covers continuing, automatic updates to the subscriber's policies, right? But what happens when the subscriber stops paying? Do they get to keep their current policies as-they-are, and just don't get any more updates? Or will the policies disappear and no longer display on their site?…

• Aj_Cre8
    Options

You will only get the free set of licenses if you are signed up as an Agency through their promoter's dashboard. The pricing difference will vary on if you purchase licenses in bulk (like a 15pk) or if you buy them individually. The pricing within Duda is for the single site only. Hope this helps until @Hans_Skillrud can chime in.

• visioncraft
    Options

Thanks, @Aj_Cre8 - it does help!

If I sign up through their site, and get a free set of licenses, how do I use my freebies inside Duda? Do I just add the Termageddon app to my site, and follow the normal procedure as if I were signing up for a plan? Or is there a different process?

Similarly, if I buy their licenses in bulk, what is the process for using them in my clients' Duda sites? Will I just use the Termageddon app, and use a special 'promo code' when signing up for a plan?

• Aj_Cre8
    Options

No. If you sign up outside of Duda then you will have a dashboard where you and your clients set up the policies, and then you will receive an HTML snippet to embed in the website!

You can use all the policies on their own sites in this manner.